What Is Your Online Sign Up Cancellation Policy?
You may cancel your reservation and not be charged up to 4 hours prior to start of class. If you do not call and cancel you will be charged for the class. We will hold reservations until the scheduled class begins.
Class Package and Membership Policies
- Class packages are ONLY extended for injuries and the studio must be contacted before the package expires!
- Flash sales and Open House packages can not be extended for any reason.
- Class packages may be extended ONE TIME ONLY with a doctor's note.
- If package extensions are granted, the Studio Los Angeles will only extend for 2 weeks from the prior expiration date.
- NO extensions can be made for any reason after the 6 month purchase date.
- Packages are null and void 6 months from purchase date.
4 and 6 Class packages expire 3 months after purchase date and 10 Class packages expire 6 months after purchase date!
- Memberships can be purchased on an auto-renewal basis only.
- You must sign up for at least 3 months of autopay before you can cancel your membership.
- If you wish to cancel your membership, you must do so in writing and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and allow us 45 days to put the cancellation in effect.
Class packages are not purchased for a specific class. The class schedule is subject to change. Please check our website, Facebook, or Instagram for updates.
Classes can be purchased with cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express.
All purchases are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be shared.
What Are Your Drop-In Class Policies & Studio Etiquette?
Please share the dance floor and the mirror, be kind and courteous to fellow dancers, teachers and staff.
Turn off or silence all cell phones and electronic devices.
Please make an effort to be on time. If you are more than 15 minutes late for class you will not be allowed to enter the studio.
Please wear the proper dance or fitness attire for the style of dance you are taking. Dress code impacts your ability to learn and move!
If you rent a yoga mat from TSLA, please place the used yoga mat in the appropriate bin.
No gum or food in the dance studios.
WE ARE NOT A BABY-SITTING SERVICE! Please do not bring your children to our studio and expect us to watch them! We are not legally responsible for watching your children.
TSLA will not tolerate students that are rude, insulting, or offensive to the staff and/or fellow students. If too many negative interactions occur between staff and/or clients, you may be asked to leave our premises.